domingo, 1 de febrero de 2015


Sharing knowledge-CLIL experiences

3. Which training courses would you like to have access to as a teacher? Why? Which is, in your opininion, the best way to share good practice amongst teaching professionals?

I’m preschool teacher and I remember when I was studing the career that I had a lot of subjects but I had not a subject about practice. There is a lot of theory about concepts and things that you have to know to be contracted in a school. I missed some chats by professionals where they told about their experiences, about some singular cases. I reckon that the particular experiences can be useful when you are studing and you have not experience in teaching world.

These chats can be useful when you are working too. People can listen their experiences and apply what they learn with their students to become into a better teacher and grow up as a professional day by day.

We can use internet where teachers and professionals from other parts of the world write about their experiences. If you pay attention you can read different ways to solve a problems, maybe it will be useful for you with your students. In the same way you can help other people with your experience. Maybe you think what you know isn't important enough but you are wrong. Everything is important, everything you have inside is important and it can help others.

On the other hand, I believe in continuous training, so. I think that is important to be able to learn during lifetime, especially for a teacher. Therefore, teachers should do specifics training courses, if they do not want to become obsolete.

The profession of teacher is a profession where it's very important to be always learning, I can say that it is a profession unfinished. When you finish the university you have to study more, for example, I studied teacher of infants, but then, I studied about ITC, about emotions, “mestre de valencià”, English… You never stop learning new things which are useful in your job.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario