Musicals to learn
I think musicals are good for students, it is a new way to learn. They are entertaining and fun. We can use them to introduce new knowledges, cultures, etc. We can work the 4 C' (Contents, Communication, Culture and Cognition)
I have not been to the theatre recently. The last time I went was three years ago. I live musical but I think they are very expensive for me. I would like to see "The lion king", but Ihave not seen it so I am going to talk about the last musical I have seen, "Hoy no me puedo levantar".
I like seeing it because it is about Mecano's music, a Spanish band. I listened to their music when I was young, and I still like it.
This musical tells the story of two friends who play music. They travel to Madrid, the big city, to sell their music. This story is during the eighties. And it tells all difficults that new musicians have to live.
I think musicals are good for students, it is a new way to learn. They are entertaining and fun. We can use them to introduce new knowledges, cultures, etc. We can work the 4 C' (Contents, Communication, Culture and Cognition)
I have not been to the theatre recently. The last time I went was three years ago. I live musical but I think they are very expensive for me. I would like to see "The lion king", but Ihave not seen it so I am going to talk about the last musical I have seen, "Hoy no me puedo levantar".
I like seeing it because it is about Mecano's music, a Spanish band. I listened to their music when I was young, and I still like it.
This musical tells the story of two friends who play music. They travel to Madrid, the big city, to sell their music. This story is during the eighties. And it tells all difficults that new musicians have to live.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario