Goma-eva magnets
One more time, I have found good ideas in www.manualidadesymas.es a website make for children. This time is "goma-eva magnets", I hope you like it.
Firts step: We will think about our design. We will draw it in a paper and we will cut it.
Second step: ok, our design is ready, now it puts on the "goma-eva" to draw it.
Next we will take the scissors to cut.
Finally we will join the magnet with our figure, and we will have a beautiful magnet!!
One more time, I have found good ideas in www.manualidadesymas.es a website make for children. This time is "goma-eva magnets", I hope you like it.
Firts step: We will think about our design. We will draw it in a paper and we will cut it.
Second step: ok, our design is ready, now it puts on the "goma-eva" to draw it.
Next we will take the scissors to cut.
Finally we will join the magnet with our figure, and we will have a beautiful magnet!!
I did it this summer with my students of the summer school. They loved it a lot.



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario