What did they have the best teachers that I have had?
I remember a lot of my teachers, some more than others, but I have two of them in my mind. Both were tutors of mine in different stages of my school life. My first tutor, who is remembered with a lot of affection, was Doro. He was a tutor of mine during two or three years, I don't remember the exact time. He worked in Gençana. Doro is a kind person. I remember he taught us with ilusion and passion, he loved his job, and he still loves it. When facebook appeared I found my teachers and classmates. We organised some dinners to see us and to talk about our lives. He is a person who likes speaking a lot, we usually said: "Doro is a clatterbox". But he is a very good teacher. Another of my tutors was Angel. He was a tutor of mine when I was in second year of the institute for one year, but I remember him as a close person and happy person who thinks of student. I had a good relation with him. I like joking a lot with him. I have good memories of all of them.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario